Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Barbara's Lebanese Mezze

Can you taste this hummus bi-tahineh?
 I have decided to dedicate a blog to the Lebanese Mezze. I am going to teach you (my readers) the steps to making your own Lebanese mezze from A to Z. I will discuss in detail each recipe with the flaws that you might encounter if you are not careful. We will share variations, creations, and regional differences among many subjects. This is a learning process both for me and for you. I am very excited to go through this discovery together. I expect a lot of comments and participation. If you have recipes to share, they are  most welcome. My aim is to reach 100 recipes to conclude this delectable research. One might never know, it might turn out to be one day a book! I want to celebrate local foods and the people that make it happen.

1 comment:

SAJWAY RESTAURANT said...

I'm excited to read more of your posts after reading this one because it's so well written.
Choose Sajway as it is the Best Arabic Restaurant in Abu Dhabi (أفضل مطعم عربي في أبو ظبي) that aims to make your day wonderful.

Popular Posts