Lebanese Food and Culinary Traditions

Lebanese Food and Culinary Traditions
Spring time always inspires me...

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Zizo Lebanese Restaurant in New Delhi India

Inline image 2

India is calling me!!!! Flying off to my dream destiny (India) to the launching of ZIZO.... get it, like Zizzzz....the beetle...

I will take photos of the food!

Fouad Abdel Malak, CEO of ZIZO restaurant: "I'm helping to bring a timeless slice of Lebanon to India through a fast-casual restaurant franchise concept I helped create. “Zizo is a fast casual dining experience that presents a timeless slice of authentic Lebanon, with a healthy modern twist. Everything we create is hand-made with the freshest locally sourced ingredients; served in our uncompromising style of light-hearted, contemporary hospitality.”

"I want to ensure people have access to good wholesome food at a reasonable price point, all while extending authentic Lebanese hospitality and culture the world. " — traveling to New Delhi, India.

http://zizo.in/ please listen to the Zizo song, it is soooo cute!!!!


Anita Duggal said...

Hii.. Thanks for you posting this blog.
Restaurants in Noida

Riya Singh said...

Thank you for sharing this information and Very good looking blog.very informative article.