Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Love for Lebanon


It's part of who we are, undeniably and unmistakeably Lebanese! I have lived abroad, traveled the world and yet Lebanon calls me back. Is it the food, the people (not all), the climate, the topography, the air, ... God protect our country from more destruction, corruption, and useless construction. Don't sell your country for a pocket full of gold, you will leave this earth naked as you have entered it.

Okay, me being philosophical today! I'm scared for my country, what can one woman do? As the saying goes, "Make Food not War".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'd go if I could !
do you follow the blog Land and People ? it is such an interesting blog like yours ☺
the author writes about the changes in diet and food production in the Arab world and so many of the issues sound just like here in NA , we are in Canada and the effect of poor diet , importing more food rather than making our own , the effects have been devastating on first nations people and the poor .
I'm multi racial but I think of all my ethnic background my body needs the middle eastern diet most of all .which can prove difficult in a northern climate ;-)

Popular Posts