Friday, March 2, 2012

Horeca 2012


It's that time of year again! I'm very excited this year because I will be hosting again for the 3rd consecutive year a stand called the Atelier Gourmand and Lebanese Culinary Heritage. Competitions, presentations, celebrity chefs  performing live on stage will share their passion and innovation in reviving traditions and highlighting trends. Read more about Horeca and related subjects in this issue of Hospitality News.

Here are my views concerning Horeca, as quoted in this month's issue of Hospitality News.

" I have been attending Horeca for about 15 years now. I think it is an important fair, both to people in the industry and to those who are curious about the field. Personally, I find this event to be an important part of my work. Lately, since 2008, with the collaboration of the Hospitality staff, I have been involved in presenting visitors with local foods / producers from all over the country. It started with my involvement with Slow Food Beirut and now has become a personal yearly venture. Horeca gives me the chance to share my experiences with others whilst at the same time I am learning from them too. It is a place where one can exchange ideas and form solid business acquaintances which may last a lifetime."

No comments:

Popular Posts