Friday, March 2, 2012

Tweeting

Everything is moving so fast, never understood what Twitter was all about. Couldn't bother to put more in my little brain (it's overstuffed with so much information - children and food related mostly). One day, I met a very nice man who asked me if I was on Twitter. I said, "NO!" He encouraged me to get into it. With his help, a few minutes of apprenticeship—there I was tweeting away. I sometimes get weird followers (perverts, yuck!) which I immediately block. The blocking was part of my apprenticeship too. Twitter helps me link to a network of food lovers all over the world. I am now happy to be tweeting!

Want to follow me? Beware you might get hungry!

https://twitter.com/#!/BarbaraMassaad

1 comment:

The Self-Raising Kitchen said...

I completely agree, Barbara. I didn't want to get into twitter either, but now that I'm on it, I love it. I've been able to connect with people in the food world that I never would have been able to before.

Popular Posts